Saturday, September 6, 2008

snark at McCain

My brother pointed out this link:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/213806.php

that can possibly make the case that the McCain campaign is as inept as it seems to be. Not, I must sadly say, that anyone seems to care. This gets people's attention because it's funny. The fact that the RNC gave up to $10,000,000 to St. Paul in liability insurance in case of illegal actions being taken by the police to ensure against lawsuits being filed against the St. Paul police, in advance of those illegal, and may I say, anti-American acts, seems so much more frightening, doesn't it? At least, it does to me.

***

In other news, Ari went to the door of the house today and said, "Ari go car car. Ari go go car car. Ari go go go car car!" It was very cute. Cute clamoring. Clamoring that, perhaps, only a mother could love. He had been told we would go as soon as I changed his diaper, and then I was totally sidetracked by making chicken soup out of the chicken leftovers. That took a while; so he was in the right, I felt, to be outraged and sweaty and impatient. Would that we all were so cute while leaning up against the door, smudged against the glass, ready to go go go.

No comments: